* Lilly smiles at Stephy, the best woman.
Scott take the ring and place it in Lilly's finger
On Lilly's finger :)
* Neria gigle
* Chin suppresses a laugh by coughing politely
* Scott_Hood takes the ring and places it on Lilly´s finger ( http://custom.swcombine.com/static/12/225/1-1196055-1347999164-large.jpg )
* Django slap chin on the back to help him cough
* Rus_Pendragon said ssshh to chin
Lilly can u please take the ring and place it on Scott's finger
* Finar_the_Hutt shifts slightly (a large movement for a hutt)
* Lilly gently holds Scott's hand and slides the ring onto his finger.
* Stonewall_Lee takes a swig from his flask
* var (email@example.com.IP) has joined #House_Derycke
Your lives before this day were but small streams running down a hillside, today you have become one and together are a force that can accomplish great tasks. Always remember this and few things will ever become a hindrance to u
* var walks into the building, into the isle and looks about for a brief moment. He promptly drops his drawers, squats and takes a shit, then turns and walks back out with his trousers still around his ankles.
* var (firstname.lastname@example.org.IP) has left #House_Derycke
* Neria sets mode +b *!email@example.com.IP for #House_Derycke
* Lilly God modes badly
* Anax sipps his beer
* Stonewall_Lee cleans up the Dug excrement
(hes Kaleesh now)
<@Twelve> Medical procedures performed in ancient Africa before they were performed in Europe include vaccination, autopsy, limb traction and broken bone setting, bullet removal, brain surgery, skin grafting, filling of dental cavities, installation of false teeth, what is now known as Caesarean section, anesthesia and tissue cauterization (3).
<@Twelve> bullet removal
<@Twelve> ancient africa was advanced as fuck
<@Twelve> they were shooting black people long before ferguson
<Mikel> I don't bake a lot but when i do I try to find a recipe that goes by weight
<Mikel> a cup of flour can vary immensely
<Azarin> To me, cup means "grab whatever cup from the cupboard which is too small to drink from"
<Mikel> Well that's just stupid, a cup is a defined measurement
<Mikel> but it's only good for liquids
<Mikel> Then you have BS like "a cup of brown sugar (loosely/tightly) packed"
<Claven> You say that, but is it a coffee cup, or one of those little cappuchino cups, or a world cup? It doesnÂ´t say! *kitchenfire*
<Azarin> Haha, "use your 1994 world cup to measure the sugar. If you weren't part of the Brazil national team in that year, use a replica"